Wednesday 5 November 2014

My lover.....

Morning...Before you all ask...no not my lover!

I was asked to made a Christmas card for a lady to give to her male partner....as she comes from Bristol she calls him "my lover"....

Red card from Papermill...Happy Christmas die free Poinsettia die Spellbinders oval dies the same....ivy die Memory Box...as is the letters which I took the love die and brother die cut both and cut off the r in brother die and joined it to the love die...and some gold mirri which is so hard to take a good photo of...and a few gems.....

Thank you your comments Joolsx

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jools, such beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jools, I love the gold oval frame, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    Rep

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mum's side of the Family are Bristolian and all have the strong Bristol dialect. Mum, lost hers years ago but my Grandma used to call everyone "my lover" so this really made me smile. Your customer will love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I too have the free die I seem to have accumulated quite a few recently. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant card Jool's I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jools, fabulous Christmas card in traditional colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete