Wednesday 12 August 2015

Modern Patchwork Butterflies.......

Morning....Hope you all are well.... It's a wet start to the day here....good for the garden...LOL.....

Today's card is the last one of my new dies....Lots of cutting and sticking with this one!
Top tip is to use Pinflair glue so you have time to get them in place.....and not looking wobbly....

White linen card Papermill...dark pink card bit box...Memory Box butterflies cut twice...as is the corner bow die which I cut up....and a few gems...



Thank you for your comments...
Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Jool's I love those butterflies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those lovely dies again. I'd really like them. Your card is lovely Jools. I like the way you've cut up the die to make the trails for those scrummy butterflies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another FABBY card with your new dies. Love the flutterbies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I love the butterflies. Thank you for the tip about Pinflair glue. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card design Jools, beautiful background using dies and gorgeous butterflies.
    Hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Jools. I am not looking for the dies... I am not looking for the dies... :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jools this is so beautiful the patchwork layers look fantastic the butterflies are awesome, super, super make,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card love all the layers a great effect and love the butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete