Wednesday 21 October 2015

Time for tea?

Hello....to all my crafty buddies...

Today's card is for the friendship swap over on D.C....

I fell in love with the tea pot and cups dies...I don't know about you but I drink a lot of tea....6 to 8 cups a day....sometimes more!...my daughter is the same...we are both tea pots!!

Cream card DCWV....dollie die Marianne.....the papers Ive had for some time and think they were a freebie....the tea pot,cups and spoon die are Die-namics.... some ribbon and gems....

14 comments:

  1. What a charming card Jools. The paper is so pretty too. Just right for a tea themed card. I'm a teapot too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jool's, I like the tea pot and cups and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am a tea pot! Loving your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jools love those papers and image such a pretty feminine card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools this is a stunning card. I just fancy a cup of tea now. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Jools, love your pretty paper, gorgeous colours, brilliant tea pot and cups images.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful feminine card Jools...fab combo of papers and die cuts!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the teapot and teacup dies and beautiful vintage looking B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Jools :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty jools - love the papers and cute dies - I'm not a tea pot at all - well except for my addiction to licorice tea - don't think thats quite the same lol hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Jules...love your gorgeous paper and your sweet teapot

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, I love the doily effect, makes me want cake :-) Ax

    ReplyDelete