Monday 19 September 2016

Christmas Tree....

Hello...Welcome to you all...Hope you are well.....I'm doing ok....and now unpacked my boxes from the move or I should say not move! maybe it was not to be after all.....

Today's card is one for the box as I must get on and do my Christmas cards....My granddaughter told me It's 96 days to go.....I thought it's a lot more!!

I started with a 6x6 card base....Tonic matt gold card  for the layer and the tree....tree die Marianne....White linen card from Papermill  ...the smaller layer I could not find plain or a soft colour so I made some by using my chalks in yellow orange and a bit of red....cut with die-namic die.....sentiment Clearly Besotted stamped and embossed with gold ....

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments you leave me....I'm very blessed to have you all as my blog friends....Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. 96 days!!! Aaaarrrggghhhh ;-)

    Love the card; beautiful CAS :-)

    Sorry you didn't get to move :-(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS card Jools. The soft colours look gorgeous. Now this would be great for batch making um..... Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Jools, very classy.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools this is a stunning CAS Christmas card I love the design. Yes Christmas will be here before we know it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful christmas card, fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, going back to read about what's been happening. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Jools what a gorgeous card and I love your design.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete